Friday, January 1, 2010

Yummy of the...

I haven't decided to do Week or Month yet...it depends how often I'm on the blog and if I would even to remember. Plus some of them are really bound to be repeated, depending on my mood. Ok let's do this as Yummy of the Mood as an annual thing. I like the name. It suits my idea.


James Dean.

I should mention that dead guys are included too, I don't wanna leave anyone out and just stick with the alive guys. That's very impossible for me. So dead and alive guys will share the Yummy of the Mood. I want to note that so I won't find any comments or emails 'educating' me that James Dean, among a few others, is dead. Just because they are dead doesn't mean they should be left out, they deserve love still as well as being remembered.

Wanna hear something creepy? James Dean died on September 30, 1955, 24 years old. In 2005, marked 50 years of his death...that same year I turned 24...5 days before the 50th anniversary milestone. Well, it's a little creepy to me.

No comments: