Friday, January 1, 2010

James Franco on General Hospital

Happy New Year!

Photo by ABC

Imagine my surprise just this last summer when news that James Franco, who is one of my favorite actors since I first saw him in a TV movie James Dean (another of my favorite actors), decided that he wanted to act on General Hospital (my soap to watch, although now Bold and Beautiful has joined the list but more about that another post). That piece of news just had me so giddy and not only that! James Franco was going to play mostly against Steve Burton, who is my crush on the soap (we all have them, don't deny it)!!! That alone made my year of 2009. This month, January of 2010, Franco will be going bye bye so I thought to put him up. He did say in one interview that he's willing to come back to General Hospital so I do hope so! I have recorded his appearances on tape, clips or whole episodes I have them. This is something that's not going to come out on DVD so I had to do what I can do!

No comments: