Friday, January 1, 2010

Brings Me Joy


I have written in the previous post about James Franco and mentioned Bold and Beautiful....
I first started to watch General Hospital in 1995 and I remember it was when Lily Corintoes got blown up in a car explosion meant for Sonny. At first I thought soaps were stupid but the next thing you know I got sucked in. Then I remember Sarah Brown coming on General Hospital and from the start I was on her side. Then a few years later she left and I was sad, another actress (Tamara Braun) replaced her. I didn't watch Sarah on As The World Turns because at the time I was also watching One Life to Live and then she was done and for me, when Spencer Truman took over the damn show I quit watching. Then Sarah came back to General Hospital as Claudia Zacharra and once again I loved her character from the start, even before she came on the show! So then I was on Claudia's side as I was with her Carly's side, ok I admit some of the things Claudia as done has made me think that she's nuts but she was easily forgiven in my book. Then Sarah left and went on to Bold and Beautiful. I used to watch Bold and Beautiful off and on through the years so now since Sarah's there I can watch it. I don't watch it every day but at least I know who's who (for the majority of the part).

I'm still with General Hospital. It's going to be 15 years of watching this year.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You have no idea how excited I was when she returned to GH it was like winning the lotto! I loved Claudia the moment I saw her. Yes there were times when she was a ruthless bitch but deep down inside she had a heart. We all saw that when she lost her own baby. That was one of her best performance. In my opinion her best was when she was expose for shooting Michael. She blew me away. I truly believe she never meant to hurt Michael we saw that after it was done and was very upset with it. I do believe she did fall in love with Sonny and wanted him to fall in love with her and have a family but she knew deep down the truth was bound to come out and she fell apart. I know Claudia isn't dead either! GH made a big mistake by not respecting her wishes into changing Claudia into not being so dark and evil. Sarah liked playing Claudia up until she shot Michael. She don't believe in hurting children even in acting and it really bothered her. So she left the show . I was very sad about it. You're a step ahead of me when it comes to B&B. I don't know anyone on that show never watched it until Sarah came on. I know some of the characters real names but not there soap names. I can't get use to the time it comes on so I don't always see it. She'll always be my very favorite daytime actress!