Friday, January 22, 2010

Blast from the Past

Back when Sarah Brown was playing Carly, I used to pray, plead that Carly and Jason would get together. I loved it when they were sex buddies with no name at first and became best friends. I knew that they loved each other and I wanted them to be together but instead that stupid Sonny ruined it. When Sarah came back to General Hospital as Claudia, my dream couple sparked up again for Claudia and Jason to get together and that included the allowing urge to squash my Jason-Sam dreams. But...instead...Jason hated Claudia's guts and once again, Sonny ruined everything by marrying Claudia all because he wanted back as a mobster and then Michael the brat son of Sonny's (and, ironically, Carly's) killed Claudia breaking my Sarah Brown-Steve Burton chemistry for a good long time.

I believe Claudia is still alive...why haven't we seen the charcoal remains of "Claudia"???? Sarah Brown is now on Bold & Beautiful for two years so after that gig...I have hope. Soap characters come back from the dead all the time, it's pracically a requirement!

No comments: