Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Looking Like Marilyn Monroe

I know that Jayne Mansfield was pretty unch under Marilyn Monroe's shadow. They are pretty similiar in looks, style, bleaching their hair, being sex symbols...but there were differences. Jayne had five children while Marilyn didn't (although she did wanted them; she even got pregnant a couple of times but she miscarried), Jayne also came to work and knew her lines while Marilyn would get the studio heads fed up by being way late and messing up constantly, especially near the end of her life. I'm sure there's more but those were off the top of my head. And besides, this isn't a contest. At least for me. I love them both and I do see them as two different ladies with similiar paths. And besides, Marilyn wasn't the original...that title belongs to Jean Harlow. 

No comments: