Monday, August 22, 2011

New Blog Banner & Look

If you are a regular visitor, you may have noticed that there has been a BIG change on the blog. Don't worry, your eyes are not playing tricks on you! Yes, I did change it. The banner has been changed in the past and it will continue to change in the future because I do get bored looking at the same thing over and over again. So I like to change it up; so far I've been doing this once a year with the banner change. Plus I like to think of myself as someone who likes to have everyone who has been featured here to have a place of honor in the banner.

This time, I got sick of the background and wanted a change for that.

As for the banner, here's who's who
-Vanna White
-Pac-Man
-Private from Penquins of Madagascar

J- Barbara Eden
E- Christopher Meloni
A- Carole Lombard
N- James Franco
N- Cher
E- John Rzeznik
T- Stevie Nicks
T- James Dean
E- Giada De Laurentiis
T- Lucille Ball
H- Steve Burton
I- Katherine Kelly Lang
S- Michael Palin
&- Nicole Kidman
T- John Lennon
H- Maggie Simpson
A- Michael Lombardi
T- Jayne Mansfield

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice banner and great new look!