Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Yummy of the Mood

In 2001, I got hooked on another soap opera called One Life to Live while waiting for General Hospital to come on. At first I didn't really pay attention and then, next thing I know, I was looking forward to see what will happen the next day! What really attracted me to the show was Roger Howarth who played Todd Manning. Bad boy but you just had to watch him no matter what you felt for him (hate or love or even love to hate). However just a few short years, Roger decided to leave OLTL for another soap, As the World Turns, until it's recent end. What Roger plans on what to do next is questionable but in the meantime, he's right here joining in on the Yummy of the Mood ranks!

To note: I did not watch As the World Turns. I think I saw maybe two episodes with Roger's first airdate and later when Sarah Brown briefly joined the soap but other than that, never watched it.

No comments: