Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Michael Q.



This is the only time I liked Michael Quatermaine, rather than Corinthos. Even when he was a child (being played by a different actor) I couldn't stand him. When Michael was shot in the head and was in a coma for a year, it was the best year ever! Then, his biological father A.J. came back and they reconnected, despite all the bad things his mother and stepfather Carly and Sonny Corinthos told him. Once Michael heard A.J.'s  side of the story and gave him a benefit of the doubt, I realized that I started to like Michael. It broke my heart and anger when Sonny shot and killed A. J. for 'killing' his fiancĂ© Connie (Ava was the real killer- the look on Sonny's face was priceless) yet Sonny wasn't at all sorry regardless. I could go on and on how Sonny is a self-righteous bastard, the worst kind of human that loves power, money, women, possessiveness... The point is that once Michael became a Quatermaine and hated Sonny, all was perfect. But it all ended when Sonny got shot (and unfortunately survived) and Michael returned as Sonny's golden child. Such a shame and loss. Michael is back to being my non favorite character. It didn't even last a year!

No comments: