Friday, January 18, 2013

Who I'm Rooting For

Unfortunately this week, Chef Kristen Kish was told to pack her knives and go after Restaurant Wars on Top Chef. She was the 'executive' chef of her team. However, thanks to Last Chance Kitchen, Kristen does have a chance to go back into the competition if she wins after beating out other failed chefestants. Luckily she beat CJ (who I did like but apparently I didn't like him much this season as I did in his previous season; he got very jerky) so she does have a great chance. I think she's a great chef, she shows lots of promise- even if Kristen doesn't become a Top Chef.
I'm also rooting for Chef Brooke Williamson- luckily for me she's still in the competition and I hope she wins this thing! Having one other female winner out of 9 (so far) is just not right! Girl power!

No comments: