Saturday, April 14, 2012

Yummy of the Mood


More like 10 years ago...
Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys. This picture was when I was sooooooooooooooooooooo crazy over him-- put it this way: I envisioned our weddings rings REALLY clearly. Yep, obssessed. Almost stalking mode but then again I was young and had no transportation, let alone money. For three years, Nick was the object of my affection. I even had a poster up on my ceiling over my bed, an idea given to me by John Lennon who did that with Bridget Bardot. I had his pictures in my school folders, posted up in my locker, I was a fan girl! I saw the BSB lived twice, first was for Shania Twain's TV special and second was a for real concert where for two days after I couldn't speak a word because I blew my voice out screaming for Nick.
Then he got involved with Paris Hilton. Yuck. But it wasn't really Paris's fault for his downfall disinterest with me. It was happening before she even entered the picture. I suppose I just grew up; Ashton Kutcher replaced him. I did watch a little bit of House of Carters and let me tell you, I was pretty relieved that I never went through my 17-year-old Marry Him plan. But my heart did break for Nick when his sister Leslie died this last year.

No comments: