Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tiring Love Triangle


I'm so sick of the Hope-Liam-Steffy triangle that I fast-forward majority of the time.

My opinion is that Liam deserves none of them. What kind of man, who was thought to be decent, would propose to someone else (who has been in the way) with the same engagement ring after being dumped from his fiance that very night? I mean, geez, least sleep on it and if still wanted to be engaged to Steffy, then get a completely different ring! That moment Liam became the biggest doofus ever. It's not Scott Clifton's fault considering that I loved him on General Hospital as Dillon (not a stranger to this blog).
I think Hope should go back to Oliver. He may of bonked her mother during her high school graduation party (in defense, everyone at the party were wearing look-a-like masks, mistaken identity) but Oliver felt remorse and he was truly sorry. Meanwhile, Liam wasn't sorry for marrying Steffy.
Steffy is much more better suited for Bill; I really want Katie to dump his contolling butt

No comments: