Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Food Network Family


I was watching The Next Food Network Star a good two weeks ago and Penny, one of the contestants, was getting rather bitchy towards Mary Beth and Giada told Penny "We are a family, you have to get along with your crew". Of course, I cheered on Giada! Wasn't too crazy about Penny to begin with- I think she should've been on Top Chef (same with Justin B.), not exactly someone I would call "Camera friendly". I do think Penny made great food but her personality...anyway, so that comment about Food Network being a family inspired me to post this picture.

From who I recognize: Sandra Lee, Emeril L., Tyler Florence, that dude from Unwrapped, Paula Deen, Ina Garten, Mario Batali, Bobby Flay, Rachael Ray, Alton Brown, Giada DeLaurentiis. The rest, I have no clue...

No comments: