Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Loved Them





I was looking over these photos and I realized something, when Jasper Jax was with Skye Chandler Quatermaine that was the last time I really liked him. Now Jax has been on my crap list on General Hospital for quite sometime now. It stinks when a character that you really used to like become such a sorehead. I think it's only because when Jax was with Skye, he wasn't obsessed over Sonny like he normally is, especially when involved with Sonny's ex lovers/wives. With Skye, she was neither of those things although she used Sonny to get Jax's attention. It was a happy day when they got married but once when Jax realized that Brenda was alive, it just went downhill from there. I never felt the same way again with Jax; as for Skye, well, I did enjoy her scenes with Luke Spencer! So it didn't exactly crash and burn.




No comments: