Thursday, December 31, 2009

John Lennon Was Handsome




I frequent some boards and in one (imdb.com) there's a thread of John Lennon being very handsome and posted some links to show off. He was indeed a lovely looking guy! However I'm picky. I prefer the non-Yoko Ono years, when John was healthy looking, he didn't look like a skeleton: The Cynthia Lennon and May Pang years I think John looked at his best. Fat? NO! John was NOT fat! I don't know why he thought that...maybe he felt that way but no, looking at him during that era I don't see it. In fact, I want to jump his bones...

There's plenty of more pictures I would love to add but I would also like to stretch them out so you will be seeing more John is Handsome posts soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Johnny was really handsome indeed! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that. My mom and most gals I know prefer the cute one, but I prefer the sexy manly Beatle instead. Anyways, hugs and Happy New Year

Addie said...

Hey! It's SamandDeansGirl from imdb. This is a very cool blog and man is John sexy!!!! :P